Thursday, December 26, 2013

Wool Blankets are Warmer...A Testimonial

I can honestly say wool blankets are the best!


Last week husband had a cold and was snoring up a storm.  In order to get some sleep, I had to sleep in the spare room.
The room is currently set up for my grandson and his occasional sleepover, with a faux fur polyester blanket imprinted with cartoon images of beagle puppies.

 
As my husband snored, I grumbled and stumbled into the spare room.  The nights hadn't been very cold, so I had been fine with this polyester blanket; until that night - it was really cold, about 17 degrees.
I pulled the polyester blanket and the little beagles around my body and closed my eyes.  No, this wasn't going to work. I was really tired, and knew a wool blanket was somewhere in the depths of my closet.  I hoped I could find it.
I padded into my room, entered my very cold closet and moved piles of  linens around.  Voila!  There was the wool blanket.
I placed it on top of the polyester beagles and burrowed under both blankets.
Within 10 minutes I was toasty warm, my body heat was being retained by the wool fibers.
I dropped off to sleep...


I've been selling wool blankets at Northwest Woolen Mills for 16 years and proud to say wool blankets are effective!
Stay warm,
Paulette

Northwest Woolen Mills


 

No comments:

Post a Comment